Sandpiper Data System's Secure Data Eradication Service provides complete eradication of data from disk storage media or disk subsystems protecting a company's hard-earned reputation and trustworthiness by preventing confidential information from falling into the wrong hands.
Sandpiper Data Systems is a world wide services organization and has been providing secure eradication services for over a decade. The eradication service meets or exceeds all DOD, NIST and other regulatory requirements. We support all OEM vendor systems including, but not limited to, Hitachi, IBM, EMC, HP, 3Par, Dell/Compellent, Oracle, Netapp, etc. Our eradication service supports and services all disk types including FMD, FC, SAS, SATA, SSD, NVME as well as most other types of flash and disk technology.
Our hardware and software-based technology ensures secure eradication of all customer data and provides the detailed reporting required to meet today’s industry privacy and security mandates, thereby mitigating 100% of the exposure to legal liabilities or loss of corporate assets. Sandpiper’s non-invasive eradication process preserves the functionality of the subsystems for immediate re-purpose or reuse. No customer-owned disk drives or other equipment is removed from the premises. Sandpiper will inventory the disks and/or subsystems and other metrics that may be required, such as IP addresses, physical location, make/model and/or serial numbers of the subsystem with the customer prior to commencing the service.
· Secure, compliant erasure of all disk storage technology as well as Server, Blade, and Network
· Failed disk eradication for HDD’s and SSD/FMD’s that need to be returned to the OEM
· Onsite service delivery with no impact to production operations
· Eradication of data using overwriting to a predefined standard, from 1 to n passes
· Fully configurable to meet any standard including the U.S. Department of Defense Sanitizing
(DOD 5220.22-M, NIST.SP.800-88r1) standards
· Onsite proof of concept can be provided if requested or required
· Detailed reports and Certificates of Data Eradication/Destruction for each disk are provided,
certifying compliance with all customer security standards
· Onsite degaussing and/or destruction services if required
· De-installation of Systems and Green Recycling services provided at no cost in most cases
· 24-hour turn around on all quotes and Statements of Work
Sandpiper Data Systems can complete most eradication engagements in two to three days. We scale our manpower and hardware to meet or exceed customer timing requirements, providing our customers with excellent value pricing. Just answer a few questions and we can have a quote to you usually the same day.